On the 8th of March 2018 an expert meeting took place in Stuttgart with national experts and stakeholders from Baden-Württemberg, organized by the Lake Constance Foundation. During this event the project AgriAdapt and its methodology were presented, as well as the first results of the data evaluation from the farm visits in regard to their vulnerability to climate change. The participants gave very positive feedback to the presentation and contributed with interesting comments to the further development of the project content.
- Could Estonia become a wine-producing country?
- LIFE AgriAdapt present at Terra Madre – Salone del Gusto 2018
- LIFE Agriadapt, technical meeting in Brussels (15th of october 2018)
- El proyecto LIFE AgriAdapt ofrece a los agricultores y ganaderos herramientas para combatir el cambio climático
- Copernicus: European State of the Climate