PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Contact details of the responsible entity: GLOBAL NATURE FOUNDATION (G80707839) with fiscal address at Calle Corro del Postigo, 1 (34337 – Fuentes de Nava – Palencia) and e-mail email@example.com
How to exercise rights: Users may send a written communication to the fiscal address of the Global Nature Foundation or to the e-mail address indicated in the heading of this legal notice, including in both cases a photocopy of their ID card or other similar identifying document, to exercise their rights, which are as follows:
- Right to request access to personal data: Users will be informed whether or not Global Nature Foundation is processing their data and, if so: what data, how it was obtained, for what purpose, if they have been communicated, the storage period. In addition, users will be informed about their other rights and about the possibility of filing a complaint.
- Right to request rectification (if inaccurate) or deletion.
- Right to request limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be kept by Global Nature Foundation for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to oppose processing. Global Nature Foundation will no longer process the data in the manner users indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence of possible claims which must be further processed.
- Right to data portability. If users wish their data to be processed by a third party, Global Nature Foundation will facilitate the portability of the data to the new data controller.
Possibility of withdrawing consent: if consent has been given for a specific purpose, users have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
How to complain to the Control Authority: If a user considers that there is a problem with the way in which Global Nature Foundation is handling their data, they can direct their complaints to the corresponding data protection authority.
TREATMENT ACTIVITY: EXECUTION OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECTS
The responsible entity works in the field to protect natural spaces and animal and plant species, collaborates with all the stake holders in the agri-food chain to promote the sustainability of the sector and proposes strategies and actions in different areas of sustainability and social responsibility policies.
People whose data are processed are interested in the activities of Global Nature Foundation, whether individuals or entities and public administrations.
2.- Categories of Data. The type of data processed for this activity is as follows:
-Name and surnames; DNI, NIF or identification document; physical address; electronic address; signature; position of the entity it represents and data on it; telephone; sometimes personal characteristics and social circumstances; commercial information; economic, financial and insurance data; and data on goods and services transactions.
3.- Purposes of the processing
The purpose of the treatment is the management and control of activities and the provision of environmental services. This includes: formalization of contracts.
4.- Legal basis
This data processing finds its legal justification in the fact that it is necessary for the execution of a contract to which the interested party is a party or for the application of pre-contractual measures at the request of the latter and, where applicable, for the additional purposes accepted by the interested party (arts. 6.1.b and 6.1.a, respectively, of the General Data Protection Regulations).
5.- Third parties with access to data
Data may be accessed, as the case may be, by the third parties indicated in the transverse processing.
6.- Category of addressees
Depending on the service provided and the need to be covered for the provision of this, the data may be communicated to the following subjects: Network of Environmental Authorities, State Agency of the Tax Administration, financial entities, entities dedicated to the fulfillment or non-compliance of monetary obligations and other bodies of the public administration.
7.- International transfer
The international transfers indicated in the records of cross-processing activities are carried out insofar as the data subject provides data via the data controller’s website or social profiles or sends a communication to or receives it from the data controller.
No other international data transfers are envisaged.
8.- Time limit for deletion
They will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected and to determine any liabilities that may arise from that purpose and from the processing of the data.
9.- Data protection delegate
It is not required for this processing, for the data processed and as its responsible person executes it, in accordance with the provisions of Article 37 of the General Regulation on Data Protection and Article 34 of Organic Law 3/2018. Nevertheless, Global Nature Foundation has appointed a voluntary Data Protection Delegate.
10.- Impact assessment
It is not required for this processing, for the data processed and as its responsible person executes it, in accordance with the provisions of Article 35 of the General Regulation on Data Protection and Article 28 of Organic Law 3/2018.
11.- Risk analysis
A data security risk analysis has been prepared. The security measures are referred to above. Periodically and whenever there is any change, the effectiveness of the security measures implemented is reviewed and evaluated. This evaluation is also made whenever there is an update on the systems. For the technical measures, we count on the collaboration of a computer team.
INFORMATION QUALITY AND SECURITY POLICY
Global Nature Foundation, for all its activity and organization chart has dictated some principles of information security to try to achieve the quality expected by its beneficiaries, contacts, customers, workers and suppliers.
The established information security principles were approved by the responsible entity in February 2019. The main objectives are:
– Mitigate risks to minimize incidents by maintaining technical and organizational security measures.
– Guarantee the confidentiality, availability and integrity of both personal data and trade secrets.
– Be proactive in complying with the set of regulations applicable to the development of the activity.
– To choose suppliers that comply with better or similar standards in terms of quality and security.
– Sensitize employees and collaborators to physical and logical security through a continuous training process.
The responsible entity expresses his or her total commitment to these principles, with the aim of fulfilling them, together with the sectorial duties of confidentiality and secrecy and the set of regulations on integral quality and information security.
What are cookies? Cookies are files created in the user’s browser to record part of their activity on the Website.
Types and purpose of cookies used on this Web Site:
Technical cybersecurity cookies: This Website uses technical cookies for cybersecurity purposes (never advertising) to block attacks.
How to delete cookies: Users can configure their browser to block cookies.
User identification: The cookies used by the responsible entity do not allow them to identify users.