On the 11th of October, the Lake Constance Foundation presented the LIFE AgriAdapt project and its methodology at the symposium “Assessments of GHG emissions and climate change mitigation in agriculture”. The symposium was held in Freising, Bavaria, and included national experts in the field of climate change. Positive feedback was given about the project and its assessments on farm level. Through the sustainable adaptation measures, which will be promoted in the project, synergies exist with the field of climate change mitigation.
- Presentation of the project at a conference organised by the DVS in Augsburg
- AgriAdapt Project in the sectorial meeting of the Aragonian Stategy for Climate Change and Clean Energies.
- How can AgriAdapt research and findings help farmers face difficult situations ?
- At the conference that took place at the University of Life Sciences the importance of adaptability to climate change in crop production was underscored.
- Lake Constance Foundation presents the LIFE AgriAdapt methodology in Freising