On the 11th of October, the Lake Constance Foundation presented the LIFE AgriAdapt project and its methodology at the symposium “Assessments of GHG emissions and climate change mitigation in agriculture”. The symposium was held in Freising, Bavaria, and included national experts in the field of climate change. Positive feedback was given about the project and its assessments on farm level. Through the sustainable adaptation measures, which will be promoted in the project, synergies exist with the field of climate change mitigation.
- El proyecto LIFE AgriAdapt ofrece a los agricultores y ganaderos herramientas para combatir el cambio climático
- Copernicus: European State of the Climate
- Vidéo: regards d’experts sur l’adaptation de l’agriculture au changement climatique.
- Save the date, 15th October 2018
- SEVERAL DEMONSTRATIVE WORKSHOPS WERE HELD IN ESTONIA