On the 11th of October, the Lake Constance Foundation presented the LIFE AgriAdapt project and its methodology at the symposium “Assessments of GHG emissions and climate change mitigation in agriculture”. The symposium was held in Freising, Bavaria, and included national experts in the field of climate change. Positive feedback was given about the project and its assessments on farm level. Through the sustainable adaptation measures, which will be promoted in the project, synergies exist with the field of climate change mitigation.
- Expert meeting to present the project and the first results
- Farms and forests confront climate change in the Mediterranean
- French farmers discuss climate change consequences on their farms
- Climate change : what impacts, what adaptation options for agriculture in Occitanie ?
- « Coping with risks in agriculture: what challenges and prospects? », Paris Feb. 22d and 23d, 2018