On the 11th of October, the Lake Constance Foundation presented the LIFE AgriAdapt project and its methodology at the symposium “Assessments of GHG emissions and climate change mitigation in agriculture”. The symposium was held in Freising, Bavaria, and included national experts in the field of climate change. Positive feedback was given about the project and its assessments on farm level. Through the sustainable adaptation measures, which will be promoted in the project, synergies exist with the field of climate change mitigation.
- At the conference that took place at the University of Life Sciences the importance of adaptability to climate change in crop production was underscored.
- Lake Constance Foundation presents the LIFE AgriAdapt methodology in Freising
- The Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries, Food and Environment supports the LIFE AgriAdapt project through the Biodiversity Foundation
- Climate change : where will our forests and agriculture stand tomorrow ?
- AgriAdapt project presented at the EcoWineMed Symposium