Martin Hahn, Member of the Baden-Württemberg Parliament, agricultural speaker of the regional parliamentary group of the green party and leader of agriculture board of the of the Baden-Württemberg Parliament, invited representatives of the fruit growing organisations and the Lake Constance Foundation for a common meeting on 11th Decemeber 2017 in Friedrichshafen. The meeting was about the frost aid of Baden-Württemberg for farms, that were damaged seriously by the heavy frost period in April 2017. Besides a multi-risk insurance approach, some other solutions and strategies for the future were discussed. Lake Constance Foundation presented the LIFE AgriAdapt project that was discussed with special interest from the farmer’s side.
- LIFE AgriAdapt nominated for the environmental award “Blauer Kompass”
- Expert meeting to present the project and the first results
- Farms and forests confront climate change in the Mediterranean
- French farmers discuss climate change consequences on their farms
- Climate change : what impacts, what adaptation options for agriculture in Occitanie ?