Martin Hahn, Member of the Baden-Württemberg Parliament, agricultural speaker of the regional parliamentary group of the green party and leader of agriculture board of the of the Baden-Württemberg Parliament, invited representatives of the fruit growing organisations and the Lake Constance Foundation for a common meeting on 11th Decemeber 2017 in Friedrichshafen. The meeting was about the frost aid of Baden-Württemberg for farms, that were damaged seriously by the heavy frost period in April 2017. Besides a multi-risk insurance approach, some other solutions and strategies for the future were discussed. Lake Constance Foundation presented the LIFE AgriAdapt project that was discussed with special interest from the farmer’s side.
- LIFE platform meeting on climate change adaptation in agriculture and forestry in the Mediterranean Region 13-14 March 2018 in Madrid, Spain
- The Farming Adaptation Training Pack is now available for download.
- Lake Constance Foundation attends local meeting on climate change and adaptation strategies
- Lake Constance Foundation presents LIFE AgriAdapt project at the agricultural talk in Hohebuch
- Presentation of the project at a conference organised by the DVS in Augsburg