Martin Hahn, Member of the Baden-Württemberg Parliament, agricultural speaker of the regional parliamentary group of the green party and leader of agriculture board of the of the Baden-Württemberg Parliament, invited representatives of the fruit growing organisations and the Lake Constance Foundation for a common meeting on 11th Decemeber 2017 in Friedrichshafen. The meeting was about the frost aid of Baden-Württemberg for farms, that were damaged seriously by the heavy frost period in April 2017. Besides a multi-risk insurance approach, some other solutions and strategies for the future were discussed. Lake Constance Foundation presented the LIFE AgriAdapt project that was discussed with special interest from the farmer’s side.
- El proyecto LIFE AgriAdapt ofrece a los agricultores y ganaderos herramientas para combatir el cambio climático
- Copernicus: European State of the Climate
- Vidéo: regards d’experts sur l’adaptation de l’agriculture au changement climatique.
- Save the date, 15th October 2018
- SEVERAL DEMONSTRATIVE WORKSHOPS WERE HELD IN ESTONIA