That’s the question Nicolas Métayer, from Solagro, will deal with on December 12th in Montpellier, France. During a seminar convened by the regional observatory of difficult situations faced by farmers (ORDA-LR), he will describe how findings from our project can help increase farms resilience to climate change. The other sponsors of the day are Solidarité Paysans, UMR Innovations and INRA. We look forward to fruitful discussions with committed farmers !
- Presentation of the project at a conference organised by the DVS in Augsburg
- AgriAdapt Project in the sectorial meeting of the Aragonian Stategy for Climate Change and Clean Energies.
- How can AgriAdapt research and findings help farmers face difficult situations ?
- At the conference that took place at the University of Life Sciences the importance of adaptability to climate change in crop production was underscored.
- Lake Constance Foundation presents the LIFE AgriAdapt methodology in Freising