That’s the question Nicolas Métayer, from Solagro, will deal with on December 12th in Montpellier, France. During a seminar convened by the regional observatory of difficult situations faced by farmers (ORDA-LR), he will describe how findings from our project can help increase farms resilience to climate change. The other sponsors of the day are Solidarité Paysans, UMR Innovations and INRA. We look forward to fruitful discussions with committed farmers !
- Expert meeting to present the project and the first results
- Farms and forests confront climate change in the Mediterranean
- French farmers discuss climate change consequences on their farms
- Climate change : what impacts, what adaptation options for agriculture in Occitanie ?
- « Coping with risks in agriculture: what challenges and prospects? », Paris Feb. 22d and 23d, 2018