MED-GOLD (Turning climate-related information into added value for traditional MEDiterranean Grape, OLive and Durum wheat food systems)
- ENEA (Agenzia nazionale per le nuove tecnologie, l’energia e lo sviluppo economico sostenible) – project LEADER;
- BARILLA G. E R. FRATELLI SPA;
- BEETOBIT SRL;
- BARCELONA SUPERCOMPUTING
- CENTER – CENTRO NACIONAL DE SUPERCOMPUTACION;
- CONSIGLIO NAZIONALE DELLE RICERCHE;
- DCOOP SOCIEDAD COOPERATIVA ANDALUZA;
- EASYTOSEE AGTECH, SOCIEDAD LIMITADA;
- GMV AEROSPACE AND DEFENCE SA;
- HORTA SRL;
- JRC -JOINT RESEARCH CENTREEUROPEAN COMMISSION;
- MET OFFICE;
- NATIONAL OBSERVATORY OF ATHENS;
- SOGRAPE VINHOS S.A.;
- UNIVERSIDAD MILITAR NUEVA GRANADA;
- UNIVERSITY OF LEEDS;
- UNIVERSITY IF THESSALY
Description of the project:
MED-GOLD will develop novel pilot climate services focusing on three staples of the Mediterranean food system: Grape, olive and durum wheat.
The long-term objective of MED-GOLD is to make European agriculture and food systems more resilient, sustainable and efficient in the face of climate change, by using climate services to minimize climate driven risks/costs and seize opportunities for added value.
For the ones interested to join the MED-GOLD Community :
By registering, each participants agrees to the engaging activities of interest, from which he/she can withdraw at any moment. The participation is completely voluntary and free.